Tuesday, October 1, 2013

...wouldn't be possible without coffee...



“Police work wouldn't be possible without coffee," Wallander said.

"No work would be possible without coffee."

They pondered the importance of coffee in silence.” 

- Henning Mankell, One Step Behind

______
Though I haven't clicked a single picture using my camera for over three months, I've signed up for NaBloWriM again. The intention this time is to attempt to capture my world by taking a photograph on my i-pad everyday during the month of October. Hope I can wing it!

1 comment:

Raige Creations said...

I am taking a stab a NaBloWriMo too. Will be a challenge, but looking forward to it.
And YES, will need some coffee to get it all done.
That picture of coffee makes me want one, at 6:30 pm, which would keep me up all night.
So maybe will settle for some tea.