Friday, October 5, 2012

I want the colour


“What is it you’re interested in exactly?” the man asked slowly. “Just the color?”
“I think we both know,” said Adrian cunningly. “I want the color. I want the ‘bonus effects.’ And I want it to look badass. You probably can’t even do the design I want.”
“That’s the least of your worries,” said the guy. “I’ve been doing this for years. I can draw anything you want.”
“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it’d be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.”
“That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard,” said the tattooist.
“That’s not what the ladies are going to say,” said Adrian”

- Richelle Mead, Bloodlines
_____
Words. Images. Thoughts. Ideas. Generalizations. Specifics. Stream of Consciousness.
During the month of October, I am going to just watch things fall into place, or not!

No comments: